No two organisations are the same, therefore no two approaches to risk and resilience management will be the same. International standards provide guidance for organisations, but exactly how risk and resilience management evolves across an organisation is unique and influenced by many factors including experience, resources and strategy.
At KRisk we approach all consultancy projects the same way:
1. Establish where the client is now in terms of risk and resilience management
2. Confirm objectives and timescales for what needs to be achieved
3. Design an action plan to achieve this.
The resulting action plan is designed based on KRisk’s vast experience of helping clients of all sizes across many industries, successfully and efficiently achieve their risk and resilience management goals and objectives.
Our client case studies offer a flavour for advisory projects we have delivered. Every project evolves with our client; tailored from the start and adaptable based on client needs. To discuss your specific needs, objectives or concern please CONTACT us.
KRisk’s training experience is vast and clients come to us with all sorts of training requests. We have off the shelf solutions available alongside bespoke development. KRisk also has close associations with many of the leading institutes in risk and resilience management, enabling our clients to attain accreditations if required.
We know that people understand information in different ways; visual, auditory, kinesthetic. Most people have a favoured style, although in practice it is usually a mixture of all three. We use this information as well as the communication experience across the team to ensure our training achieves blended learning, is engaging and ultimately achieves the objectives set.
Bespoke training is based on your strategy, can take elements of any of the training solutions below and will be based on the specific opportunities and threats faced by your organisation.
Our training is available to everyone and can accommodate 1 to 500 + participants. To discuss any bespoke training requirements or book one of our off the shelf options below, please CONTACT us.
Watch this video to understand more about our training solutions.
People are the single most important asset in any organisation, yet they can often be the most vulnerable. The opportunities and threats people present to the operations and strategic objectives of their organisation constitute ‘people risk’ – an area of risk often ignored because of the perceived complexities involved in effectively managing it. Whilst leading international standards (e.G. ISO 31000) acknowledge the role of risk culture in setting the optimum conditions for risk-based thinking, decision-making and behaviour, few organisations understand how to create a positive risk culture.
Risk Discovery is a patented value metric tool to facilitate the collection and analysis of information related to an individual’s risk intelligence; their values, risk competences, risk-based thinking and behaviours. This risk intelligence provides management and individuals with incredible insight into how to better engage teams, encourage certain behaviours and ultimately improve risk and resilience management performance across the organisation.
Three-part report, designed to give insight into a person from three separate but intrinsically linked areas:
1. Where people think and make risk based decisions: When it comes to risk, people firstly have a personal perception of risk, made from your sensation and attention. Behaviours you display are made by value judgements of your perceptions – this is your reality and ultimately is the base of your risk based decision making!
2. The values and motivations a person has about the decision they’ve just made. These values determine levels of engagement and performance.
3. The behaviours: It’s the two previous insights that create the third, therefore enabling us to more accurately predict what a person’s risk behaviour in any given situation is likely to be.
By gaining an in-depth insight into the risk intelligence that exists, Risk Discovery enables an organisation to:
• Better understand employees: what drives them? what discourages them? what is their level of risk awareness? what is their predisposition towards risk?
• Unlock the secrets to maximising its people’s potential
• Improve strategy implementation and achievement of objectives through its people
• Build a positive, proactive risk culture
• Implement the people related aspects of ISO 31000
• Identify potential risk hot spots for targeted risk management activity and incident and claims prevention
• Consider people’s ‘normal’ and ‘adapted’ behaviours to better manage major incidents and crisis
• Build individual resilience, team resilience and ultimately organisational resilience
• Maximise opportunities and minimise threats.
Aligned to the IRM’s professional standards, this course will help you to: better understand how your people think, act and make decisions harness the power of individual risk tolerance and communication preferences in support of team and organisational objectives identify the threats and opportunities your people present to the achievement of operational and strategic objectives develop strategies to improve risk-based thinking, drive a positive risk culture and increase both people and organisational performance.
Course constists of:
Individual risk discovery profiles
1 to 1 session to examine profile
Risk Discovery Workshop
• Better understand your organisation’s risk and resilience communication objectives.
• Gain insight and focus on your audience, their wants and needs.
• Clearly schedule and plan your risk and resilience communication plan and delivery.
• Create high quality content that delivers your objectives.
• Report, learn and iterate to gain better results.